Tuesday, April 24, 2012

New Orleans Flava: Tastee Donuts

Sooo I've been in New Orleans a tad more than usual lately & since i'm there because of a native I get the inside scoop on the best places to dine. Tastee restaurant, located 2549 Esplanade Avenue, New Orleans, LA, has the BEST donuts EVER!!! Now anyone who knows me knows I am a Krispy Kreme fanatic, but Tastee has taken me to another level of satisfaction. And to top it off, they offer EVERYTHING!! From soul food to your all-american hamburger, to hot sausage po-boys, to cajun favorites like shrimp & crawfish pasta, which is sooooo freakn' good! I snapped a quick pic of one side of the bakery so you guys could get a good glimpse of some of the goodies they have to offer. I also found this testimony on YouTube which is like my own personal virtual co-sign (yea, thats possible biatch)
. Big ups to Tastee, my new spot any time I pass through or visit New Orleans & once you guys get a taste you'll be hooked too! ^_^
DO NOT LEAVE NEW ORLEANS WITHOUT THIS BOX!!! ^^^^^^^^^^^

2 comments: