Thursday, December 8, 2011

THINGS WE FANCY: DR. MARTENS GRACE

It's Grace, with her style and...umm...grace.

I know what you're thinking. It looks like some put ribbon in a boys' boot. 

That's the joy of Dr. Martens Grace. 

Remember when I wrote about NYC style and used this boot as an example for Dr. Martens, well...I've been obsessed ever since. I have to have this boot. 


Patent leather + Polka dot ribbon = Righteousness.

It's like hardcore meets girly, which is the framework of my style. I like to mix tough things like spike details with soft things like lace or Peter Pan collars. This boot would be great with a cute little cream chiffon dress, or really casual with like an oversized sweater and leggings. See, I already have my outfits planned out. 


If I were wearing these, this lovely image is what I'd see.

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment