Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Tattoo Tuesday: Live...In Love...

This BEAUTIFUL piece of art belongs to yours truly, me, Ajia Z.!!! It's directly above my Achilles tendon, under my calf muscle. I got this tattoo yesterday done by the one & only Medusa!!! Yes, I finally got an appointment scheduled & alas the date arrived. "Live...in love..." has always been one of my favorite sayings. Living in love to me means you are truly living. Being in love is great for the soul and those around you! ^_^ Yes i'm serious, no I don't have scientific proof but we all know everyone's mood is twenty times better when they're surrounded by people who show they really love them. Sooooo if you aren't feeling loved guess what!? I LOVE YOU!! Now go find another reason to fall in love with yourself!! ^_^ mmmmwah!!!! #LIVEINLOVE (for more information on Medusa click on her name)

1 comment:

  1. I see you spreading the LOVE... to those who arent feeling it. Interesting tattoo and I'm loving the slogan "LIVE IN LOVE" you cant help but to smile when you say it

    ReplyDelete