Sunday, July 17, 2011

Fashionista Nail Time Presents: The Stiletto (Very Sharp)

Stiletto Nails, expo style. I have a job. I can't risk breaking nails like these. 
Stiletto nails are exactly what you're thinking, sharp-ass acrylics that could be used for, but not limited to, stabbing. Trust me, the crazy long ones will disturb you. I'm being tasteful today.
Anyway, stiletto nails are hot right now, and I want a pair, not that sharp though. I'd never be able to pick up anything ever again. However, the pointed round version aka "the functional version" is more suitable for a girl on the go like moi.
See here...

Ooh, Look! Famous people wear them.
 The pointed round version is more realistic. I could totally rock this. Duh, I'm the nail junkie. This look is very feminine and very vixen. I think retro, catwoman, cabaret hotness. They look great in any color and design. However, natural nails can't withstand the sharpness of the angle. The nail can become easily breakable, which is why I would prefer getting this done with artificial nails or at least an overlay for reinforcement.

Best of the Regular People's Stiletto...


Leopard Print. Nice.

Pucci Design. Savvy.

Piercings...ok, sure, I'll go with that.

Classic Gray and the watch ring is heaven.

My nails are almost rounds, so I think pretty soon I'll be able to pull this look off.
Fingers crossed.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment