Monday, December 5, 2011

Tattoo Tuesday: The Adventure Time Obsession Club.

Adventure Time! C'mon and grab your friends. Let's all go to mystic lands. Jake the dog and Finn the human. The fun that never ends...Adventure Time!

It's Finn & Jake!
I want something simple like this one.
Yes, as you all can see, I am completely obsessed with Adventure Time. All of my friends know about it, and they think I'm crazy. What do they know, right? Anyway, to commemorate my love of Finn & Jake and The Land of Ooo, I want to get a tattoo. (That rhymed!)

I see others have beaten me to it, which is a good thing. I know what to expect if I decide to make this happen. 

Here are some others I found:

Adventure Time sleeve (front).
Adventure Time sleeve (back).

Lady Rainicorn. She only speaks Korean. How cool is that?!
Hopefully by Christmas time, I will make a decision. I know this is for sure...I WILL be getting a tattoo before the month is over.

For more Adventure Time go to: Cartoon Network or Frederator.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment