Monday, December 19, 2011

On the 1st day of RIGHTEOUSNESS my true love gave to me...

ONE PAIR OF AMERICAN FLAG SHORTS (as seen on Kylie Jenner)!

Yeah baby! Come March, I'm rocking these (if they have my size).

One of the great things about the United States aka HOME aka "God Bless America," is that we can put the American flag on anything, I mean anything! The second great thing about the US is that the American flag is considered a neutral (clothing wise) meaning that it goes with everything even in short form. These American flag shorts by RUNWAYDREAMZ are a must have for my closet.

The shorts are like $160, so if you can't afford them, make them.


(Courtesy of SmokeyPinkLeopard. I love her narration, by the way. It's too funny.)

Do you think these shorts with the American flag Litas would be too much???

I think I'm OD-ing on the fashion patriotism.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment