Saturday, December 17, 2011

MuSICK: Willow Smith ft. Nicki Minaj:"FireBall"




She's the youngest person in my iTunes playlist, and she's the only eleven year old with songs requested in the club!!! "I whip my hair back and forth!" Repeat like 8 times.

Willow Camille Reign Smith, better known as "Willow", has collaborated with the hottest female rap artist in recent history, Ms. Minaj, to create a jam that sounds like the love child of "Whip My Hair" and Snoop's "Life of the Party", with Ms. Minaj's verse as sprinkles on top!!! (Strange analysis, I know, but any music junkie will understand perfectly). Willow Smith is definitely a leader of her generation. She also proves that girls really do run the world!!! #GirlPower.

And did you check out her dance moves!!!?? #WerkIt Willow!!!

Will and Jada, GREAT job.

                        

No comments:

Post a Comment