Tuesday, December 20, 2011

On the 2nd day of RIGHTEOUSNESS my true love gave to me...

REALLY, REALLY RIGHTEOUS INK FROM THE UK!

Homicidal gerbil by Bez.
I love that English humor. 

So, I found some work from an artist named Bez. (Click here to see his work.) Now, his work is the most detailed and colorful that I've ever seen. Some of his work borders on hyperrealism. Apparently, this guy used to make video games which kind of explains the freaky close attention to detail.

Like this geisha (Memoirs of a Geisha obsession anyone???)

He totally did this with a tattoo gun.
If it weren't for the skin sheen,
I'd think she was photographed.

This guy Bez is a beast. He is a tattoo master. He should be the one with his own show right now. Hell, he should be showing at the Louvre. Why is he not showing at the Louvre, UK readers?! You should occupy the Louvre! Hello?!

I mean, look at this!

It looks so real. I want to touch it.

If any of our UK readers know this guy, tell him we say cheers and we are totally internet stalking him now.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment