Wednesday, December 21, 2011

On the 3rd day of RIGHTEOUSNESS my true love gave to me...

HOT CANADIAN ACTOR MARC-ANDRE GRONDIN (Goodness...)

Ryan Gosling who?

I was going to pick Hayden Christensen, and then this sweet piece of half French Canadian, half Mexican man candy showed up. He's majesticial, eh?

That sexy ruggedness in a suit = Yum! 

According to Wikipedia (what a great source), he's from Montreal, and his breakout role was back in 2005 in a movie called C.R.A.Z.Y. It's pretty good, but it's in French. The only French I know is the bridge from the song "Psycho Killer" by The Talking Heads. Don't judge me, Canadian readers. French is hard.

Anyway, Marc-Andre has this whole hipster chic look going on with the whole conquistador 'stache and jawline mini-beard. Don't get me started on the "just rolled out of bed" luscious hair and THE EYES! OMG! I'm pretty sure I'm hypnotized. It's like one minute he's a disheveled sexy mess...

He'd make a yummy drunk. 

...the next his all polished, but still manly as hell.

I die over this look. He's so stylish.

Just when I think Canada can't get anymore awesome (Drake and Ryan Gosling, hello?!), you show me Marc-Andre Grondin. Way to go, Canada!
I would totally smash that.

xoxo

 

No comments:

Post a Comment