Friday, October 7, 2011

Random Shoe Photo UPDATE!

Remember these monsters...

Aww yeah...It's Chiquita Spike, yeah.

Well, I'll be damned if Jasmine at By Jasmine Williams, her awesome blog, didn't go and do some research, like the genius she is, and she found the creator of these hot mess masterpieces. She sent me a link from StylePantry. I read it, clicked on their website link and discovered the hardcore mess of joy that is Gasoline Glamour 

OMG! is all I can really say right now. I am just blown away by what these crazies are doing. By the way, the bio on their website is haiku meets death metal. I love it. 

Here's some more of their work...and you thought Chiquita was out there...

Mad Unicorn

Warlord

Peacock

Candy Land

I know your mind is blown. So, I'm going to wait until next week to post the jewelry. 

xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment