Saturday, August 17, 2013

AjiaZ Shaneu Boutique

Soooooo guess who got her first OFFICIAL modeling gig after 7 years and hundreds maybe thousands of pictures!!!????? Uh YEA! That would be me!!!! I've finally surpassed the average
music video or local fashion show. I am the FACE of Shaneu!!!! Shaneu Boutique is a trendy womens boutique based out of my hometown MobileAlabama. I recently wrapped up my second shoot for Shaneu and I've got pictures for you guys!! The 1st look is an 80's inspired look with a red crop top and acid washed high waisted shorts and the second is a red top with gold egyptian setting leggings, a HOT look from today's fashion.  Special thanks to LaShante Coleman (owner of Shaneu), Ziare Perryman (FTH photography), and Pikasso (FTH graphics). To purchase any piece or to shop and find your own fly pieces visit www.shaneuboutique.bigcartel.com 
STAY TUNED! MORE COMING SOON! 


FOR MORE PICTURES FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM! 
@AjiaZ @ShaneuBoutique @Ziare251 @Pikassofly 😁😁😁✌

No comments:

Post a Comment