Monday, January 14, 2013

Tattoo Tuesday: The Vintage Stuff

I'm obsessed with tattoos. If they weren't so expensive, I'd have many more. Anyway, with obsession comes knowledge. I'm always studying the history of things I fancy. I was on Tumblr just looking at tattoo photos just because that's what I do, and stumbled upon this jewel...

Apparently, this is from the 1920's.
I love how they're all dapper with their comb overs, but plenty tatted.

Of course, this inspired me to look for more.

Righteous chest piece.
I'm assuming she's a pin up girl by the pose and everything.
This one is my favorite.
Mostly for that bustier she's wearing, but the photo is amazing too. 
vintage-tattoo:Lyle Tuttle at work, San Francisco, USA, California, 1960s
The Great Lyle Tuttle at work in the 1960's. 
I might get into the habit of posting more vintage photos.

And remember...tattoos are forever. 



Koya

No comments:

Post a Comment