Friday, May 18, 2012

It's Me! Ajia Z: Behind the Scenes

Ok soooo for all of you guys who are unaware I, Ajia Z, am an aspiring model. I've worked with several photographers & designers but my most favorite is SwaggKingg!(Full Time Hustla Entertainment) <---- Yes, he's my brother! lol Buuutt most importantly he is THE TRUTH!! We actually did our 1st modeling/photography gigs together (unintentionally, who knew what God had in store??). He's now worked with several artists from Pikasso (Full Time Husta), Trae The Truth (Grand Hustle), to Rich Boy (formally of Interscope). I am actually the first model he's done videos for and they are #NIIICE (fab voice) lol. I've included a couple pictures and a behind the scenes video! ENJOY!!! ^_^ (Follow me on Twitter @AjiaZ & my photographer @SwaggKingg) Swim suit by Tru Religion.
FOR MORE FROM SWAGGKINGG & AJIAZ STAY TUNED TO FULL TIME HUSTLA TV!! ---->>> YOUTUBE.COM/PIKASSOFLY

No comments:

Post a Comment