Monday, February 6, 2012

We Only Watched THE SUPERBOWL for the MADONNA EXTRAVAGANZA HALF-TIME SHOW.

And it was RIGHTEOUS!



MADONNA, GIVENCHY, LMFAO, CEE-LO, NICKI MINAJ, AND MIA'S CRAZY ASS (Did you catch the middle finger?! Awesome!)  OH, AND THE LCD STAGE GRAHPICS!!!

I'm surprised that my head didn't explode.

My favorite part had to be the beginning, because "Vogue" is my favorite Madonna song only second to "Like A Virgin." The whole Elizabeth Taylor in Cleopatra inspired entrance was something only Madonna could pull off.  Having like maybe a hundred hot dudes with muscles pulling you across a football field while wearing Spartan influenced Givenchy is inspiring. When LMFAO appeared, I expected Shufflin' Jesus to come out, but he must have had scheduling conflicts. That Jesus is always so busy. That's ok, Cee-Lo stepped in for his homeboy on "Like A Prayer." He was like the pastor I always wanted. Madonna was so enraptured by Cee-Lo's holiness that she caught the holy ghost. She's been to way too many of my peoples' churches. Nicki Minaj and MIA were there as her backup dancers (only Madonna).  Pretty much the whole thing was awesome sh!t. I felt like I watched an episode of the future Madonna Extravaganza Variety Show in like ten minutes. I doubt anyone can top this unless Beyonce, Jay-Z, and Blue Ivy perform on the moon with Kanye West, Solange, and Rihanna making guest appearances in Alexander McQueen spacesuits.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment