Friday, August 19, 2011

Things We Fancy: Fly F**kn' Nails!! via Scruples






I know what your thinking.....Booozsiiiighetto!! My nails (and my sisters, hence the extra hands) were done by LeAnn at Scruples salon in Mobile Alabama. Not only is she the HOTTEST nail artist in the city, she's the only salon you can actually go to after nine at night. She's always busy but well worth the wait. I have marbled designs and stiletto nails. On two of my fingers I am blinging thanks to the latest in fancy acrylic which comes full of glitter! Yes, this excites me. I don't usually do the 'ghetto' nails but it's ok in the summer. My sister has marbles designs and 3d glittered acrylic on two nails. LeAnne also does the most fierce brows and lashes, plain nails and minx. Call 251-623-1637 for an appointment or you can walk in at 3961 Cottage Hill Rd. Mobile Al. 36609. You may wanna call ahead just to make sure she's not packed.

No comments:

Post a Comment