Wednesday, February 1, 2012

TWF: HEADGEAR (And we ain't talking about braces...)

Headpieces are the new Headbands.

We need two of these.

Headbands are back despite Blair Waldorf's departure from her signature accessory. Not that we're judging Miss Waldorf, wait...yes we are. Headgear is righteous. You don't just abandon your headbands like that. How could you, Blair? How could you...

Anyway, despite the awesomeness of that headpiece above (featured in Exhibition Magazine), I was thinking of some more...reasonable wear. You know...so that ladies won't get clipped at the threshold.

Check the one I loved at Urbanoutfitters:

View Product
Queen of the Nile meets boho chic.

It's about making a statement. With your head. Look at this one from Free People...

Daisy Chain Headpiece
Love this.

Here's one from Nasty Gal Vintage that is also very SOLD OUT (hint, hint...restock)!

Seriously, restock this headband, ASAP. 


A studded one from Topshop (because I couldn't find a great one of the Givenchy version...)

I would rock this so hard. You don't even know. 

I have to get back on my headgear game.

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Anyway, despite the awesomeness of that headpiece above (featured in Exhibition Magazine), I was thinking of some more...reasonable wear. You know...so that ladies won't get clipped at the threshold. dental headgear braces

    ReplyDelete