Friday, September 16, 2011

Cheers to the Freakn' Weekend: "Cirocan Juice"









Ever had a thirst but couldn't quite put your finger on exactly what it is you wanted to quench it?? I have the perfect solution! Ciroc & juice (or as my colleagues & I like to call it Cirocan Juice)! I want to say thanks to P. Diddy for this smooth & sophisticated drink, first off. Secondly I would like to thank Sean Combs for this beautiful intoxicating beverage. Last but not least I would like to thank mother nature for her blessed fruit & fruit drinks. Now what could be better than 2 really awesome things?? The combination of 2+ really awesome things!! So you're going to want to get a bottle of Ciroc, a bottle/can of your favorite juice/s; pour, mix, then add ice your CIROCAN JUICE!!....ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment