Sunday, August 14, 2011

Barrettes Hot for Fall...Seriously?!

According to my sources...yes.

I know what you're thinking. This is some bullsh*t. It's not. It's quirky. Yeah, quirky.

I mean, think about it. Alexander McQueen did it. Prada did it. Why can't it happen off the runway? Right? Ok, so, I think I'm going to go with this. I collected handbands pre-Blair Waldorf, so I think I know my way around a hair accessory or two.
Weaves, hello?!

Anyway, I went on shopstyle.com and put together my favorite barrettes.

Juicy Couture.
These match a pair of sandals I have.
Ooh.

Marc Jacobs.
 I just adore this.
Why is this not in my head?!
















Eugenia Kim.
 I love bows.
I love leopard print.
















Precious Hands.
Tribal cutness. With beads.



















xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment