Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Fashionista Nail Time Presents: Passion Fruit Scented Nail Polish

While I was sobering up in New Orleans by shopping (better than coffee and aspirin together), I also bought some passion fruit scented polish from Forever 21(duh, it's like the Wal-Mart of fashion). It's not my first scented one. (I have pina colada also.)
Scented polish is nothing new. For the remedial, it's nail paint that makes your fingers smell like food and stuff. I love it. It gives me something to do when I have nothing better to do but sniff my nails.

This is what I bought.
Passion Fruit Scented Polish.
Only $2.80 @ Forever 21.
My nails.
In smell-o-vision.
Just kidding...
That doesn't exist.
Check my glitter pinky.











It's like a dark purple shimmer.
It smells more like Juicy Fruit than passion fruit.  Hell, I love Juicy Fruit. So, it's a win-win. 
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment