Tuesday, March 6, 2012

TATTOO TUESDAY: AJIA Z.'S BIRTHDAY INK AND MORE!


This is what you're supposed to do on your birthday...


(My new tattoo. Happy birthday to me!)

"Without love, I am nothing." 1 Corinthians 13:2. This righteous body art belongs to ME (Ajia Z)!!!

 I love it soo much! Lol!

I celebrated my 23rd birthday last month (thank God), and this is what I got for myself (above). As anyone who knows me personally, or any Pisces for that matter, you should be well aware of my obsession with 'LOVE'. The tattoo artist is Dusty Norris from Royal Street Tattoos in Daphne, AL.

The photo below is 1/3 of my other side which was done in 2008 by Medusa (only the HOTTEST artist in the South). I took them both like a WOMAN! Ask the artists. They will confirm it!


(Now, my other tat doesn't have to be lonely.)



 Thanks for tuning in! Subscribe to or follow the blog for update alerts! Don't forget to follow us on Twitter!! ---->> @LipStickandShhh@AjiaZ@KoyKoyLovesYou




No comments:

Post a Comment