Monday, November 14, 2011

It's Tattoo Tuesday! Connecting the Dots.

Check this...

Interactive body art is the future.

I'm not sure yet if this tattoo is cool or stupid. The people in my head are still debating this one. I like it because it's clever. It's like a mystery tattoo left up to those who want to figure it out. I like that. The fact that it's a giraffe is what's bothering me. Giraffes are cool as animals, but as tattoos...seriously?! Why couldn't it be something cool like Meatwad from Aqua Teen Hunger Force (I'm totally watching it right now!) or a bunny. Bunnies are way cooler as tattoos.

Basically, I think connect-the-dot tattoos are cool. I would do something like this. It's a convo starter. It gives people something to do when they see you. It's a great way to make friends and meet guys, which I always love. However, when they connect the dots, what would they get?

Hmm....

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment