Sunday, August 28, 2011

SPECIAL EDITION: MTV 2011 VMA's BEST/WORST MOMENTS

BEST MOMENT: BEY'S BABY NEWS!!!



YES!! GOD HAS SENT A BLESSING TO BEYONCE & JAY-Z...FROM THE STORK! I am as excited as Bey!!! You guys I want to purchase her a baby shower gift! She was glowing! The tone in her voice and excitement in her demeanor showed there was something different about Bey and then she showed us!! It's a baby!! The most precious gift a woman can give the world, to her man, to God. Bey is fruitful! I am impressed!!! She just shot 73% of the bs triangle club theories to the ground! #TeamGOD...
Okay I'm calm, but I am jamming to Beyonce's 4 album and now, I feel every word even more than before. Now playing my FAVORITE track "I Was Here"....she sings in a tone I've NEVER heard her sing on any other album....'I will leave my mark so everyone will know...I was here, I lived I LOVED. I just want them to know I gave my all, did my best, brought someone to happiness, left this world a little better just because....I WAS HERE!" After tonight I am convinced, she's serious! I LOVE U BEYONCE!!
 P.S. Great choice in hubby! He's gonna make a GREAT daddy!





WORST MOMENT: LIL WAYNE'S PERFORMANCE (SERIOUSLY, WHAT WAS THAT?!)



Let’s see, where to start…ah the intro….Drake introduces Wayne while wearing a striped Bill Cosby sweater! Go #TeamYM! Okay now what’s next? How about Wayne’s voice! =) Wayne, you are my dude you know I love you, but YOU CAN NOT SING LIVE! The auto-tune only made it worse!
Then you walk around a little, and I see skinny little white leopard legs! WTF??! Noooo, what was that Lil Wayne was wearing…..wait for it….JEGGINGS. (drops the mf* mic exits stage left).
Okay he didn’t actually leave. This really bad moment got worse. As the camera man goes down, my eyes are pierced with the brightest neon mustard yellow & ketchup red Ronald McDonald sneakers ever worn. Damn You Nicki! Your recent Gaga/Harajuku fashion HELL NO’s have rubbed off on your fam. Tisk Tisk. A few minutes in and ALAST! He realizes he’s doomed, so he begins to jump around & SCRREEEAAMM!! WTF??!! I don’t even know what else to say. Smmfh. #WAYNE #BESTRAPPER TURNED #WORSTDRESSED #MOSTDISAPPOINTINGPERFORMANCEEVER.
I’m done.

No comments:

Post a Comment