Sunday, August 21, 2011

Twinning with Earrings!

My two favorite twins have started their own accessories line people! Jo (Jonata) and Jojo (Jonathia) Fields' are the second and third most stylish people I know besides me, of course. Now, they make earrings, the most righteous earrings ever. Think about the feather trend with a more creative fashionista take.

Check their stuff....






My pair. Aren't they gorgeous?
Of course they are.
I have a feeling they are going to be famous. This is only the beginning. I can already see them selling out at Max & Chloe, Urbanoutfitters, or Nordstrom (hint, hint retail stores...)

Jo & Jojo are on Facebook and Twitter. Message them to get your accessories custom made or just purchase a pair of ready-made beauties like the ones above.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment