Friday, July 8, 2011

Battling Depression with Lipstick and Sh*t!

I'm having one of those days where I want to kick a puppy or punch someone in the face, and I love puppies, people...not so much.  However, puppies symbolize happiness, and that is something that I'm not right now. When I want to change that, I take my sad ass right over to Youtube and turn that frown upside down.

These three videos get me through almost any un-righteousness that tries to ruin that rare phenomenon (to me) known as "a good mood."

Bret You Got It Going On - Flight of the Conchords


 I sing this song in the shower. It's so freaking funny.

Dance! - Datarock


It's like the subliminal message guy hypnotizes me into a good mood.

Epic Meal Time



A web-show about a bunch of already drunk Canadian dudes getting drunk as they make some ridiculous meals involving bacon and Jack Daniels. These are my kind of guys.

So, the next time you're feeling blue. Come on over to Lipstick and Sh*t. We'll all get "chocolate" wasted and watch these videos together.
There will be no crying. Seriously.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment