Sunday, June 19, 2011

Dipped Ends: Should I or Shouldn't I?

So, I've been wanting to do something different but not too outrageous with my hair. I recently dyed it black. I'm talking vampire queen, super-jet black, and I'm already bored with it. So, I've been watching the trends, and I think dipped ends could be the spice that I need to hype up my style a little.

Check It.

I like this purple-pink dip. 


Dipped Ends courtesy of Vogue Australia

I know that it's not just the fair skin blondes that can rock this look. It's just more complicated to get bright colors into dark hair, but "complicated" has never stopped me before. So, I'm gonna go get a jar of Manic Panic (maybe mix it with some developer) and start dipping my ends like paint brushes.

So, stayed tuned. There will be pictures....that's if I get the balls to do it.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment