Thursday, January 10, 2013

Oh Fashionista! How I Missed You, Honey!

As you all should know, I am slave to fashion. She is my queen, and I am just her mere subject. During our hiatus, I've been clipping and saving every bit of anything fierce. Since we are back, I'm going to make it a habit to post anytime I see something WE must have. I still haven't figured out a title for it, but when I do...you'll know.

So here's what I must have today...



I found these on Hartslag's Tumblr  today. Her purple hair is fabulous, by the way. Anyway, I must have these rings or something like them. I have the re-obsession with finger jewelry (kinky right...), and I feel like I need to acquire as many rings as possible. I mean, you can never have too many. A ring on every finger is ratchet though. Maybe a couple on a few fingers...you know...clutter chic.

This discovery also makes me want to start a Tumblr...hmmm...




Koya


No comments:

Post a Comment