Thursday, August 11, 2011

Snooki and "The Situation" Smushed, Really?!

Jersey Shore is back fools!!! My eight favorite stereotypes are in Italy confusing the sh*t out of the natives. Sorry Pope.

Anyway, this season has already started with some mess. What is with this Snooki and "Situation" hook up business?!!! Did they really smush? Really?! Then, "Situation" told Ronnie about it, and now, he and Ronnie are going to fight. Plus, "Situation" might be catching feelings for Snooki! WHAT?! I LOVE IT!

The image in my mind of that ill fated hook-up is not pretty. I rather her go for Vinny again. Oh wait...Snooki has a boyfriend!!! (shocked face)

I guess it's all about to come to a fist pumping head tonight, and I can't wait.

In the meantime, here's a behind the scenes look at the big fight.





xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment