Saturday, August 27, 2011

Fashionista Nail Time Presents: OPI x The Muppets Holiday Collection

My favorite brand is coming out with a Muppet themed collection for the holiday season. I'm so excited with these colors you just don't understand.

Rainbow Connection.
Way more upbeat than Kermit's song. 

Now, if you don't know who The Muppets are, I don't know what to tell you except happy belated birthday because obviously you were born yesterday.
Anyway, the collection features lots of glitters and lots of reds keeping with the jolly and bright holiday spirit.
Here's my favorite red...

Wocka Wocka.
Waka Flocka stole this from Fozzie Bear.
And then spelled it wrong.
Not cool.
I'm pretty sure OPI is trying to bankrupt me with this collection, and I'm cool with it.

Divine Swine.
Miss Piggy is one of my style icons.
I can see her wearing this.
Here are my other favorites...

Gone Gonzo.
A wild color just like crazy Gonzo.
Amazingly blue.
Gettin' Miss Piggy With It.
Love the vixen glitter.
Hate the thought of that Will Smith song
every time I see the name.
My nails are going to be so happy soon.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment